12/05/2014–11/06/2014 Visiting Researcher
USDA-ARS, National Sedimentation Laboratory (NSL), OXFORD-MS (United States)
MARCH 2014-Now: Post-Doc Researcher
Department DISAAT, University of Bari- Aldo Moro- Italy
August 2015- Now: Assistant Professor
Department of Agricultural Engineering, Faculty of Agriculture, Cairo University- Egypt.
2014, PhD in Management and Engineering of Agro-Forest Bio-systems, University of Bari-Aldo Moro, Bari, Italy.
- Thesis Title: “Studying The Effectiveness Of Alternative Management Scenarios On The Sediment Load In A Mediterranean Agricultural Watershed Using The ANNAGNPS Model”.
2010, M.Sc. of Land and Water Resources Management, Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Bari (MAIB), CIHEAM Organization, Bari, Italy.
2007, B.Sc. of Agricultural Engineering (Score: Excellent with honor), Cairo University, Giza, Egypt.
- Score: Excellent with honor.
- Graduation Project Title: “Bio-Fuels"
- list of principal subjects:Agricultural Engineering, Machine Theory and Design, soil physics and water relations, on farm irrigation and drainage, planning and design of farm structure, physics and metrology, soil and water resources uses, hydraulics, irrigation system design, farm machinery, thermodynamics, food processing engineering, New and renewable energy, Organic chemistry, Agricultural zoology, Agricultural microbiology, Animal and poultry production, Biochemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Rural development, Plant protection Agricultural Tractors.
Mother tongue: Arabic
Other language(s) :
- English (Fluent)
- Italian (Fluent)
- French ( Basic User)
- Hydrological simulation models (AnnAGNPS, SWAT).
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
- Computer models used in irrigation water management (Aqua crop, CropWat, Surfer).